Asia Miles Award Chart | The Cathay Pacific Credit Card Usa award program contains two charts which they confusingly describe. Luckily, Point me into the daybed includes a superb breakdown of Asia Miles in which they describe that the charts more clearly.
What The Benefits Asia Miles Award Chart?
1 graph called the “Asia Miles Award Chart” is for:
- Cathay Pacific/Dragon flights
- Flights including one OneWorld partner
- Tours such as one OneWorld Partner and a Cathay Pacific/Dragon flight
S7 Airlines does not participate From the “Asia Miles Award Chart”
These airlines can just Be booked using the Asia Miles Award Chart:
- Royal Brunei Airlines
- Gulf Air
- Bangkok Airways
- Alaska Airlines
- Air Newzealand
- Aer Lingus
Award zone”S” isn’t applicable To one-way tickets on Aer Lingus. Award zones”S” and”A” are not applicable for Alaska Airlines flights to or in Mexico with industry distances of over 1,200 miles per hour
North America to Caribbean
When it comes to getting to the Caribbean, Asia Miles offer you a number of the best payoff rates for business category. Obviously a few of those flights are ridiculously short (like Miami to the Bahamas), therefore business-class will not be needed for many folks. However, many of these prices are among the best even for more flights such as JFK on AUA.
Here are some prices:
- JFK TO AUA: 50,000 Round-trip
- JFK to STT: 50,000 roundtrip
- DFW to CUN: 40,000 roundtrip
- ORD into NAS: 50,000 roundtrip
- MIA into NAS: 30,000 round Trip
The United States into South America
The beauty of flying company Class with Asia Miles American Airlines to South America is that you don’t have to be concerned about the top surcharges. And on top of that, the distance-based rewards are fantastic from places in the southern half of the nation.
You have only got to pay attention To the routes to make sure that you’re getting a good bargain, as some avenues such as those over 10,000 kilometers round trip or 5,000 miles one way usually do not offer you the best deals in contrast to other apps.
Take A Look at These Paths From DFW
- DFW to BOG: 50,000 miles Round-trip (under 2,500 mph )
- DFW to SCL: 80,000 miles roundtrip (under 5,000 miles one way)
What The OneWorld Multi-Carrier Awards Chart?
Afterward there’s another award chart called the “OneWorld Multi-Carrier Awards Chart” for:
- Flights involving two OneWorld Partners
- Differences between Cathay Pacific Award Chart / Drag on flights and 2 or even more OneWorld partners
- Now you calculate the mileage Requirement of this chart by calculating the whole space of your trip (add together all segments) and then see what award zone the distance drops right into.
Take a look at these flights utilizing Qatar from the Middle East:
- D-OH-SAO (São Paulo, Brazil) (7,379)
One manner is 70,000 and around trip is 120,000. Again, both rates are very competitive for this long flight from the Middle East to South America.
- DOH-MLE (2,055 kilometers )
If you are flying from the Heart East into the Maldives you are able to find a round trip in business class for only 50,000 miles or 30,000 miles one way. These two rates are pretty exceptional however, the 50,000 miles round trip is probably the most effective rate for that course and fantastic value.
- DOH-ATH (1,840 kilometers )
You can also create your strategy to Europe from the Middle East for 50,000 around trip, which isn’t bad .
If the flights go over 5,000 Miles round-trip the sweet spots start to fade off a bit till you arrive at more flights which are over 4,000 mph way. For example look at the subsequent long flights and from the Middle East on the basis of the Asia Miles Redemption Chart.
- DOH-CPT (Cape Town, South Africa) (4,615 miles)
1 manner is 45,000 and round trip is 80,000. Both prices are pretty competitive.
Around the world itineraries
Where Asia Miles really can provide Over the top value is if booking around the globe or close to round the world itineraries with business class.
Utilising the stopovers on the OneWorld chart, you could fly:
- Up to 25,000 miles for 160,000 miles
- As much as 35,000 kilometers for 190,000 miles
- Over 35,000 kilometers for 220,000 miles